NOTE: A 15-minute sending of Remote Reiki is available for emergency or rescue situations regardless of business hours, for no charge. Call 410-362-2982.
Phila will provide on-site or distant Reiki to you and your nonhuman companions by appointment between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m., Friday through Wednesday.
After an initial, 90-minute getting-acquainted session to identify your concerns and goals, build rapport with you and/or your non-human companion and provide an initial treatment, subsequent sessions may be scheduled for an hour or half hour as needed at your home, hospital and/or clinic or veterinarian’s office within a 50-mile radius of Catonsville, MD, at the following rates, or in a series (see below).
- Initial 90-minute session – $125
- 60-minute session – $80
- 30-minute session – $50
- 15-minute Workplace Reiki – $30 (for 2 recipients, $25; for 3 or more recipients, $20)
Reiki can also be sent remotely by appointment, with just as much effectiveness as an in-person session. With the help of a photo supplied by you, Phila will flow Reiki energy to you or your loved one:
- 60-minute remote session = $65
- 30-minute remote session = $35
- 15-minute remote session = $20
If you schedule a remote Reiki session, the fee is requested in advance.
At times a series of sessions can help a long-term issue. A variety of package offerings are available at reduced fees:
- Four 60-minute in-person sessions = $280
- Four 30-minute in-person sessions = $175
- Four 60-minute remote sessions = $228
- Four 30-minute remote sessions = $123
- Four 15-minute remote sessions = $70
If you schedule a series, the discounted total is requested in advance. Phila will contact you to schedule your sessions.
Extended / Intensive Session Series
For longer or more intensive session series, you may choose between two options:
- Repeat the Four-Session Series
- Schedule sessions by the week or month: 2 or 3 sessions per week, or 5, 10, or 15 sessions per month. Call Phila for special arrangements for extended intensive session series.
If you need to cancel an appointment, please give at least 24 hours’ advance notice. In-person appointments cancelled with less than a day’s notice will be charged the full appointment fee. If you can reschedule rather than cancelling, no fee is charged.