What is Reiki Level I?
Because Reiki practice heals the practitioner as well as the clients, it is taught at three levels. This class, Level I, enables you to give Reiki to yourself and those you love – family, friends, and pets. It opens the door to ongoing deep healing and connection to your intuition; this healing and growth deepen with further levels of training. In this class we will discuss, practice, and/or experience:
- Reiki 101 – The history and levels of Reiki; how Reiki works and can be used.
- Ocean of Holy Love Meditation
- The Reiki hand positions.
- Giving a complete Reiki treatment for self and others.
- Japanese Reiki Techniques, as taught by Dr. Usui:
- Gassho meditatiom
- Byosen Scanning.
- Dry bathing to clear your energy field
- Reiki I placement.
The class is a combination of meditations, lecture, discussion
What is Usui Reiki
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It’s administered by laying on hands and can be easily learned by anyone. Usui Reiki is the best-known form of this healing technique, first received by
What Is Holy Fire Reiki?
Holy Fire® Reiki is a new form received by pioneering Reiki educator William Lee Rand. While it is taught only at the Master level, Masters who have received this placement infuse the Holy Fire® energy in their Reiki
To schedule this training one-on-one or with a group, email Phila.